May 18, 2009

Gotta get my butt in gear!

For about two months straight, I was going to the gym regularly. I was eating better, eating less, and feeling great. I'd lost about 15 lbs! Well... for some reason, I sorta feel off the wagon. Sort of. Going to gym became less often. My eating habits weren't as good, and I only half-assed my efforts. Luckily, I've only gained back a couple pounds. That's it. But still. And now, sitting here (well, the past few days it's been getting to me) I feel so guilty!

Guilt... ugh. When it's self-inflicted guilt, it's worse. Especially when it's something I have full control over. So I sit here right now, making a pledge to myself. I pledge to start going to the gym again, almost everyday. I pledge to fix my once good eating habits, yet again. I can and WILL go this. Justin tries to be completely supportive, but He's seen me go for it, then stop, then go for it, then stop. So I don't blame him. Yet this time, I mean it!!

So here goes, starting today. I did good with breakfast (cut up grapefruit and a whole wheat english muffin). And now, with my first class cancelled for the day (woo-hoo!), I've got plenty of time to make it to the gym before my second class.

Off to the gym I go! I'm pumped and ready to finally, seriously, once-and-for-all, make a CHANGE! I shall track my progress.

5 comments:

LWLH said...

Get it girl! : )

Lauren From Texas said...

ugh - I hate that. I go back and forth, back and forth. the most important thing is to NEVER QUIT!!! don't give up. We'll get there!! Good luck girl.

Taryn said...

You can do it! Don't beat yourself up if you make a mistake- just move on. You can do it!

Anonymous said...

I seriously always tell myself I'm going to make a change, and never, ever do. At times, it's frustrating because I know I want the end goal, I'm just too lazy to do the work...

Hopefully you are better than I at this, ha. Best of luck.

owais said...

I also try to be regular to gym but usually ends up vice versa, Any way never give up and best of luck.